Currently I am the General Manager of the Carrabba’s Italian Grill in Miami. Prior to that I was the General Manager of the fast paced Corona Beach House restaurant, bars, and Grab & Go store at Miami International Airport. I successfully increased sales each year from $2.9M in 2014 to achieving $4.5M in 2017. After over 8 years of post-security airport operations, I am focused on a position with a successful landside operation.
Prior to his recruitment to Grove Bay’s Corona Beach House, Wade spent 4 years with HMS as the GM of Shula’s Bar & Grill and Beaudevin Wine Bar, both polished casual upscale environments also inside security at MIA achieving over $5M in annual sales. He also had responsibility as a Concourse Manager responsible for 4 operations and $14M in sales. These positions required exceptional planning and organizational skills for staffing, ordering, and product storage and pulls with the challenges of being inside security and changing guest traffic flow. Prior to his move to HMS, Wade was the GM of Giorgio’s Grille a large, high volume waterfront operation in Hollywood with great views and a reputation as an outstanding banquet and private dining venue achieving $7M.
- History of consistently increasing sales from 4%-10%
- Multi-unit management experience
- Upscale Scratch Kitchen Experienced with Multiple Concepts
- High Volume Experienced – $4M- $14M
- Consistent High Financial Performance for each concept
- Successfully directed Management Teams of 25 and Hourly Crews of 400
- Skilled in Banquet, Event, and Group Sales traffic building and execution
- Restaurant Opening Experience
Hillsborough Community College Tampa, FL 1987 – 1989
ServSafe – Food certified
ServSafe – Alcohol certified
Microsoft Excel, Power point, Word QuickBooks, Adobe In design, Aloha, Posi-Touch & Micros POS Systems, My Micros System, People Software, Labor Pro, Compeat, My Workforce